Webinar: Mobile Automated Testing
Where and whenThursday, 28 March 2013, 11:30 am New York, 8:30 am San Francisco, 16:30 Berlin.
Webinar on your computer.
Mobile devices continue to outpace personal computers as the technology of choice for consumers. Testing teams are scrambling to incorporate quality, structure, and cost saving measures into their mobile testing practices. Leveraging the concepts used for web and desktop applications is a start but the nature of mobile introduces unique challenges. Learn how to overcome these challenges by:
- Understanding the mobile arena
- Examining mobile testing tools, service providers, and how to use them
- Studying strategies and processes for testing mobile applications
- Developing your own application and testing it with automation
- Implementing an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) approach using Polarion Software
Who Should Attend?
- Developers who want to learn how to leverage effective testing
- QA Engineers
- QA Managers who want to understand the ins and outs of mobile
- Anyone interested in mobile application development improvements