Webinar: Learn What's New and Exciting with Polarion 2013
Where and whenThursday, 07 March 2013, 16:00 Berlin,10:00 am New York, 7:00 am San Francisco.
Webinar on your computer.
|As a Product Manager for Polarion ALM and Polarion REQUIREMENTS Jiri Walek is responsible for the high-level product road map, co-operating with Product Owners to reach consensus on the feature scope and deliver the expected result.|
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in Polarion solutions and the new release Polarion 2013
Join Polarion Software’s Product Manager Jiri Walek and learn about the latest version of our market-leading solutions: Polarion REQUIREMENTS, Polarion QA, and Polarion ALM. This webinar is a general walkthrough highlighting the top new features and enhancements of Polarion 2013, along with our newest product, Polarion® CLOUD™.
A panel from Polarion’s product management and development team will be available to answer all of your questions during this live session.
Top New Features and Enhancements of Polarion 2013
- Easier than ever for users: Features that have been in Polarion since version 1.0 have been revisited and enhanced
- Diagramming: Create and edit various diagram types in your LiveDocs™ or Work Items
- OLE Support
- Enhanced flexibility for test planning
- Connectors for HP QC and JIRA
- Going mobile with the new (and free!) ALM2GO app delivers all the functionality of Polarion® REVIEWER™ on your iPhone
Introducing our newest product - Polarion® CLOUD™
- All the features most teams will ever need installed, maintained, and supported by Polarion IT personnel