Webinar: Agile Requirements Management
Where and when
Thursday, 25 April 2013, 11:30 am New York, 8:30 am San Francisco, 17:30 Berlin.
Webinar on your computer.
Who should attend?
Requirements Engineers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Software and Product Developers, Project Managers and Team Leaders and Quality Assurance Managers
This Webinar is right for you, if you want to:
- Capture and manage user stories quickly and easily - with Polarion LiveDocs
- Leverage MS Office documents in your future workflow
- Save time and cost by reusing user stories and test cases
- Link user stories to test cases quickly and easily and assign them to backlogs and releases
- Implement forensic level traceability and comprehensive impact analysis in your Development Process, e.g. via navigable baselines provided by Polarion Time-Machine™
- Branch and manage variants with Polarion Live-Branch™
- Ask our experts your questions in a Q&A session